Networks and Other Data Archives
International organisations and professional networks that engage in collaborative projects on issues such as data sharing and metadata are listed below.
Other Data Archives
Below is a non-exhaustive list of non-profit social science data archiving or distributing organisations around the world.
Please visit the National Data Services section for more information on archives which CESSDA works closely with.
- CentERdata, Tilburg University, the Netherlands
- Social Science Data Archive at REGLO, Bulgaria
- ADS, Archive of Sociological Data, Poland
- RSDA, Russian Sociological Data Archive, Independent Institute for Social Policy, Russia
- DBSR, Data Bank of Social Research at the Institute of Sociology Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
- Ukrainian Sociological Archive, Kiev International Institute of Sociology, Ukraine
- ICPSR, Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research, Michigan, USA
- Roper Center, Connecticut, USA
- Henry A. Murray Research Archive, Massachusetts, USA
- IPUMS, Minnesota Population Center, Minnesota, USA
- ARDA, The Association of Religion Data Archives, Pennsylvania, USA
- TriUniversity Data Resources, Canada
- <odesi>, Ontario Data Documentation, Extraction Service and Infrastructure, Canada
Last updated: Thursday 17 March 2016